1st Year Commissions as a Life Insurance Agent
Life Insurance Agent Opportunity
LIFE AND MEDICARE AGENTS WANTED THROUGH THE U.S.A.
General Lines License Required in your state to earn.
Get Licensed - Order Course
With strong dedication to Final Expense insurance sales, Agents can earn up to $100,000+ in the first 12 months!
There has NEVER been a time better than today to sell Final Expense, Whole Life, Accident, Health and Medicare insurance services.
We are a technology-driven life insurance financial marketing company with an aggressive internet lead generation system. Whether you are new to the insurance industry and are looking for the best training in the industry, or have been selling for years and desire to take your career to the next level, our aggressive lead generation systems, extensive administrative support, cutting-edge technologies and energetic team environment are just some of the tools we provide to help YOU succeed!
WHAT KIND OF PERSON ARE YOU?
- We’re looking for ambitious, self-motivated individuals for rewarding full-time sales positions. You must be hungry and follow proven system for sales.
- Self-starters who want to build a career... and not just get a job.
- Team players who thrive working with a tight knit company where their activities directly affect the bottom line.
- Enthusiastic personality and enjoys working with people.
- Exclusive Leads.
- First-class marketing materials and sales support.
- Extensive back-office paperwork support.
- A proven training/tutoring program.
- Advanced mentoring on a weekly basis.
- Offer excellent service to your clients by being readily available to advise and represent them
- Learn from other agents and develop a successful and long-term career
- Calling customers without fail and consistently daily
- Work closely with clients to meet their insurance needs
- Manage incoming leads by phone, email, and text
- Generate and nurture leads through the sales pipeline using effective written and verbal communication skills
- Be effective at persuading and advising clients
- Schedule and meet prospects for appointments
- Grit, determination and a great team player
- Knowledgeable and intuitive with a positive, outgoing demeanor
- You know your local real estate market like the back of your hand
- Creates good rapport and works continually to develop a strong network
- Willing and able to learn our systems and technologies
- Always displays a positive attitude, is an excellent communicator, both written and verbal
- Attentive to client needs
- Ability to build meaningful connections and rapport quickly and love meeting new people
- Thrives on being a true team player, working closely with others in the company
- Fast learner with an ability to think quickly on multiple levels
- High school diploma or GED required
- Be a strong communicator
- Constructive and positive in high pressure situations
- No license required to apply (scholarships available)
$100,000+PLUS (commission only)
Networth Life is HIRING.